By Amata Dawson
Local emergency responders were on scene at the Dew Drop Inn Monday evening for an apparent spring cleaning gone wrong.
In a Times exclusive, a witness reported an unidentified male, estimated to be somewhere between 20 and 30-something, but most likely late '20s, was taken to the hospital by ambulance. His condition in unknown.
Neighbor and psychic healer, Brianna, said she went to check on the man and discovered him passed out. She also mentioned a strong scent of bleach and chemicals in her neighbor's upstairs motel room.
EMT Silver confirmed an unidentified male was taken to the hospital for cardiac related issues and is undergoing treatment.
Watch the Times for updates as new information becomes available.